This is pretty photo heavy. I couldn't decide if I wanted to put it in the slide or post it. I cannot find a code that works with blogger anymore for music. The kids are in swim lessons and doing great. Lillyanne is in an Adult and me group started off with grandma and now Mike swims with her. They are enjoying summer. They play outside nearly all day long. I can't believe school starts in less than a month. They have been enjoying their time with Mike. We haven't done too much this summer. We usually try and take one day every week and do something but that one day has been packed with appointments and busyness. Mike got demoted at work and a pay cut and then all of a sudden we needed to get him on disability ASAP. It has been a whirlwind 4 weeks of being pulled in every direction of what we should and shouldn't do. It hasn't stopped. Everyday we run into another little snag and obstacle. He saw the neurologist on Wednesday and he confirmed Mike is in the first stages of Huntington's and his symptom's are only going to get worse. We thought he would go on FMLA for a few months until everything was confirmed but the doctor filled out the paperwork wrong and now in order for that to happen Mike would have to get a second opinion from a specialist. It is one headache after another. I just want everything to be settled and done but I know I have years now to deal with all these obstacles. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and having fun in the sun.
Look who is 9 years old now.
Helping daddy mow the lawn.
Waiting for the fireworks. 4th of July
There was some guys playing football and invited Shawn and Rhiannon to play.
It went outside and she was sitting in her chair looking at the paper.
Swimming with Mama.
The kids caught 2 frogs.
Camping in the backyard.
Shawn
Rhiannon
We went to the Celebrity Golf Tournament at Edgewood Golf Course
Beach day with the Family
Father and son getting ready for church.
They all decided to climb the tetherball pole as part of their olympic obstacle course in the back yard.


