CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 19, 2008


Shawn at a friends Karate birthday party sitting on the punching bag.

This is our new swing set.

We took the kids to a art lesson at Valhalla. Rhiannon really liked it.

Rhiannon being goofy. You can see her hair cut.

Rhiannon at the beach.

There is a new house being built across from our house. Shawn loves the tractor and is amazed every time it is out.



We are all just getting ready to slow down for the summer. Rhiannon and Shawn are both starting school in a week and a half. Can you believe that. Rhiannon kindergarten, Shawn pre-school. They are both so excited. Me not so much. My babies are growing up. It is so weird. They have been hanging out at my friend Tracey's all summer and Shawn has a best friend named DJ who is about 8 months younger than him but they get along so well. They have so much energy. Rhiannon did not get to see her friends from school much this summer. but Tracey has a step daughter that she had for the summer she played with and she baby sat another little girl a few days a week she played with.
They both are wanting to do Karate. I left this morning and the were doing karate on a blow up punching bag. So I don't know if Rhiannon will do dance or that. It is $100 a month. Which is really expensive per child.
Mike had a really busy summer and the kids didn't get to see him much but we got surprised because we got notified at the end of July that groups canceled and he was going to be off the whole month of August. Good for the kids because they get to spend the whole days with dad. Bad for finances. He is still working at the Vacation Resort 6 nights a week but not enough to get benefits. So I see him one night a week and the brief 1/2 hour between me getting off of work and him leaving to work.
We got the kids a swing set this summer. I work really hard at work I guess and my boss gave me a bonus so we applied that to getting the swing set. They love it and I keeps them busy and gets energy out. Rhiannon got her first real haircut. she gave herself bangs while we where putting together the swingset. They actually looked pretty good. I asked why she did it and she said she wanted short hair like me and grandma. So grandma cut her hair short.
I have been busy painting alot and trying to get out house fixed up and ready to sell when the market goes up. Hopefully soon. That would be nice.



Well I love you all.