Shawn laying in bed.
Rhiannon and her sleeping buddy.
Me and Shawn
Rhiannon and Piper.
Shawn's birthday party theme was Construction Trucks.
Backyard decorations. I made a bunch of road sings and put them up with Caution Tape.

We did a paper sack lunch to go with the theme.
Here's his cake my mom and I made.
Enjoying a picnic.
We did an obsticle course but I didn't have any pictures of that.The kids loved it. This is our second game Freeze dance. It was fun.
Shawn dances really funny. He looks like he is in pain or something.
Then we played hot potatoe.
Time for singing.Today was Shawn's birthday party. He won't officially be three until the 21st. But we had a great time. We made the cake last night and he was soooo excited. He woke up this morning talking about his cake and his birthday party. We had a great turn out. Rhiannon and Shawn had alot of fun. He got alot of hotwheels toys and him and Rhiannon have been playing with those all night.




