I cannot believe Lillyanne will be 7 weeks old this week. Time has really flown by. I posted alot more pictures in our slide show. We have been keeping real busy. Three out of five us are not another year older. We had our October birthday month. Shawn made muffins and shared them with his class. He loves ice cream sandwiches so I made him a giant ice cream sandwich for his birthday cake. Mike and him shared the cake for their birthdays. He went on his first bus ride on his first field trip with his class. He went to the Corely Ranch with his class a week after we went as a family. Rhiannon went to Apple Hill with her class for her field trip. For Halloween they were vampires. We took them to a carnival at Horizon and then trick or treating at a motel where businesses pass out candy at each door.
The kids are doing awesome in school. Rhiannon loves her teacher and is in the top of her class for reading and math. Shawn is doing great. His speech therapist released him after less than a year. She said she has never seen a child make so much progress in such a short period of time. His test scores from last year nearly tripled. He loves his class and his teachers.
Rhiannon and Shawn are such a good older brother and sister. They help out so much and love Lillyanne so much. They like to read to her.
Lillyanne is growing fast. She is making sounds, discovering her voice and she is smiling at us. It is awesome.
Mike and I have enjoyed my maternity leave and have enjoyed time together. Unfortunately it is going to end soon and I will have to return to work. If anyone has any ideas on how I can be a stay at home mom let me know.


