CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 25, 2009









This is a picture of a newborn doll I have had since I was a kid. It is supposed to be the size of an average newborn. It is bigger than Lillyanne in size all over. Even her head is alot smaller.




































I had a girl. Lillyanne Viola Stonecipher is the newest addition to our family. She was born September 23 at 4:15 am. She was 7 pounds 4 ounces and 19 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful. Shawn and Rhiannon love her so much. They are extremely excited to have her and have her home. When they came to see her for the first time my mom did not tell them if they had a brother or a sister. So when I said here is your little sister, Shawn got a huge smile on his face and said “I love my baby sister” He had the biggest smile on his face the whole time he was there. My mom might have gotten better pictures so when I see her photos I might post up some more. Rhiannon is very motherly and careful. Shawn just needs to adjust to holding her. So far everything is well and we are all extremely happy and blessed.