Her new toy, third time around. I have pictures of all three in this.
Of course anything I pull out for Lillyanne they all want to play with.
She kind of fits in with her toys in this photo, she looks doll size.
Wrestling with big brother.
Yep, She LOST another tooth.
He is so good with her.
All the trophies they got for bowling.
Mama's birthday cake. The kids helped make it and they decorated it.
Lillyanne is crawling and starting to pull her self up on things. She is so funny because we put her on the floor of the living room and then went to let the dog in and she was missing, the kids went on a hunt for her in the rooms down the hallway. She had her 6 month visit the other day. She is 25 inches and 13 pounds 2 ounces. She is the sweetest thing ever. Cuddly and loves to give kisses. She loves the new foods we have been introducing to her, but I tell you ice cream has got to be her favorite. I wish we had a video tape of this, on my dads birthday we gave her a few tastes of ice cream she was making this deep sounding scream for more it is to hard to describe but she liked it. She is starting to copy us a lot. If we do a raspberry with our tongue she does to. She is so funny.
Shawn! Shawn! Shawn! That is all I can say. The things that go through his mind and boy does he love to tease and push buttons. He is such the typical boy with his potty talk. It can be very obnoxious. But I think most little kids can be. He is SOOO into superheros right now and can make a costume out of anything. He has gotten so good at bowling. He really does not need the bumpers. He gets strikes and spares.
Rhiannon, I cannot believe how grown up she is getting. Her face is looking older, her mannerisms and her ATTITUDE. Time flies way to fast. I once held her tiny body in my arms and now I can hardly pick her up. Too sad. She lost ANOTHER tooth. That is 6 now and she has a bottom one loose. She has 4 missing right now.
Shawn! Shawn! Shawn! That is all I can say. The things that go through his mind and boy does he love to tease and push buttons. He is such the typical boy with his potty talk. It can be very obnoxious. But I think most little kids can be. He is SOOO into superheros right now and can make a costume out of anything. He has gotten so good at bowling. He really does not need the bumpers. He gets strikes and spares.
Rhiannon, I cannot believe how grown up she is getting. Her face is looking older, her mannerisms and her ATTITUDE. Time flies way to fast. I once held her tiny body in my arms and now I can hardly pick her up. Too sad. She lost ANOTHER tooth. That is 6 now and she has a bottom one loose. She has 4 missing right now.
Shawn disappeared after her tooth was puled out and I found him crying. He was upset because he wants his teeth to come out too.
Mike and I have been busy. I started school again on Monday. Mike is just working his norm. 6 nights a week. We just finally got curtains and curtain rods for most of the rooms in the house. It looks so much better. We had broken blinds and tacked on curtains. The rooms look less ghetto now. I just keep walking from room to room looking at how nice it looks now. We got energy efficient curtains that will hopefully keep the heat in during the winter and the cool in during the summer. We got a $180 heating bill and our house was still freezing. Can't afford that. I wish I would have taken before and after pictures.
Bowling is OVER! We have our Saturdays back. The kids did good and got lots of trophies. Easter went good. We went to my parents and celebrated my moms birthday and Easter. We hunted for eggs at their house. The kids love that. I think that is their favorite part of Easter. We have to hide the eggs more than once and they have to hide them for the adults.
Till next time much love to you all.


