CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 11, 2010

A surprise Birthday party was thrown for my mom. She was very surprised. Thank you to all that helped make it special for her. 


Shawn is seriously a little monkey and Lillyanne is following in his path. She climbed her dresser like a ladder and got stuck. With her feet on the bottom ledge hanging from the top of the dresser. I could not get a picture of that.


Look at them all in their onsie jammies. 


I do not even know where to begin. As usual things are so crazy it is hard for me to keep my head above water.
Rhiannon lost another tooth. She is missing five now and has one more loose. I am going to have to mash up her food for her soon. She is going to be toothless. It is funny to listen and watch her talk.
She had her dance recital last weekend and she did great. Shawn was so proud of his sister and got so excited when he saw her on stage. He is so girl crazy. I was surprised when I asked if the girls on stage are pretty and he said no, but Rhiannon is. He just stares at girls, especially older girls. We have it on video him singing at his Christmas concert and some girls walk in and he watches them the whole time,  leans back on the stage and acted all cool. There was a group of girls walking down the street the other day and he said he wanted to jump out the window and marry every single one of them. Except for the fat one. It was funny but rude at the same time.
Lillyanne is advancing every day it is crazy how much further they can be in just one day. She just goes and goes and goes. She is cruising around furniture and will let go and stand by herself for a few seconds. She used to give me kisses but now if I ask for a kiss she blows a raspberry in my face and then laughs. I only get attacked with hugs and kisses when I come home from work. When people talk to her she just hides her face. I am having to master changing a diaper and getting her dressed as she tries to get away.
Lillyanne experienced grass for the first time. She was a little confused and then tried to eat it. The kids have been playing outside nearly everyday. As long as it is nice. They are getting nice healthy color to their faces.
I had a wonderful Mother's Day. All three kids woke me up at 5:30 am and said Happy Mother's Day. Then I got out of bed with them and changed a lovely diaper, then Rhiannon decided to go wake Mike up and send me back to bed so she could make me breakfast in bed. I had Eggo Waffles with Nutella. That is a big time favorite in the house right now. By 6:30 am we were all out of bed. It really was a nice day. The kids made me some cards and gifts. I love them so much.
We have been trying to turn the TV off more and spend more time as a family. The kids and I spend most of the evening playing games and reading books. We are having a lot of fun.