New Photo montage in the slide film......>>>>>>
I wish the photos came out better. I kept trying to take a picture of this. She ran into the door frame and hit it pretty hard. She had a big lump and bruise on her head for almost two weeks.
Arts and crafts. We made belts out of ribbons and silver loops.
The kids made a snake out of toilet paper rolls
Shawn Wearing Mike's Jeans
Here is a picture of her leprechaun trap.
So things are starting to slow down a bit. I'm done with one class and have about 4 weeks left of my geology class. Then I will graduate in June. I cannot wait. Rhiannon is excited because the office will turn into her room once I am done with school. Shawn will move to the top bunk. He is excited about that and Lillyanne will share a room with Shawn and get the bottom bunk. (If and when she starts to sleep in her own bed) SO I will be doing ALOT of cleaning and organizing to try and figure out where all the office junk will be going and the computer. I'm excited for Rhiannon. She will enjoy having her own space. Plus it will give Shawn and Lillyanne a room to play in since they both wake up early and Rhiannon wakes up late. I cannot believe how fast time is flying by. Really I cannot believe April is over. The kids are going to be on Summer break before I know it. I sure am ready for warmth that's for sure. It has been one long COLD winter. I signed up the kids for soccer, but it does not start till August. I did not know that when I signed them up. I'm so new to all this. I didn't realize you sign them up and then wait 4 months. Swimming, dance and bowling was instant. I guess baseball is the same. We drove by and saw everyone out playing baseball so I was wondering when those signups where. I guess they were back in January. Anywho life's good. We are just living day by day. Pretty much doing our usual. Work and school. We are pretty boring. Our lives do not change to much.










